top of page
FREE & CONFIDENTIAL SUPPORT FOR
VICTIMS OF CRIME & THEIR LOVED ONES
- Thu, Mar 23MontgomeryvilleJoin us to celebrate creativity
- Sun, Apr 02NorristownWe can connect with ourselves through yoga
- Mon, Apr 03NorristownJoin us to show your support for survivors of sexual assault. Confirmed speakers include include Suzanne V. Estrella, Pennsylvania’s victim advocate, Kristen M. Gibbons Feden, Esq., and State Senator Katie Muth.
- Mon, Apr 03NorristownJoin Victim Services Center advocates, counselors, and educators as we view the courthouse be lit teal for Sexual Assault Awareness Month.
- Mon, Apr 03ZoomAll volunteers must successfully complete a state-mandated, 65-hour training course administered by VSC. There is a training fee of $30.00 per trainee.
- Tue, Apr 04GladwyneConsent for Kids Story Time provides positive, health-based tools and messages about bodies and boundaries for children ages 3-8.
- Wed, Apr 05Lafayette HillConsent for Kids Story Time provides positive, health-based tools and messages about bodies and boundaries for children ages 3-8.
- Sat, Apr 15YogaSix CollegevilleDonation-based all-levels class
- Sat, Apr 22Blue BellJoin Victim Services Center and Barre3 Blue Bell for a total body workout combining strength, cardio, and mindfulness that is non-impact and accessible for all fitness levels
- Tue, Apr 25Online Eventremembering those who lost their lives to violence and honoring law enforcement officers killed in the line of duty / Recordando a aquellos que perdieron la vida a causa de la violencia y honrando a los agentes de la ley asesinados en el cumplimiento de su deber
- Wed, Apr 26HatboroZine-making workshop
- Thu, Apr 27ZoomJoin Derrick Schmidt, VSC's Volunteer Coordinator, to chat about what means to a volunteer as a victim advocate and how to become one.
- Fri, Apr 28ZoomVictims of crime have rights. There are standards of service in place to make sure that victims of crime are treated with dignity and respect regardless of your gender, age, marital status, race, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, disability or religion. Join us to learn!
- Sat, Apr 29George Washington Carver CenterJoin VSC for a full day of food, family, fun, and focus on keeping kids safe and empowering them for the future. This event is free and open to the public.
bottom of page