top of page
FREE & CONFIDENTIAL SUPPORT FOR
VICTIMS OF CRIME & THEIR LOVED ONES
WE ARE ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU.
We are Montgomery County's only comprehensive victim services agency.
Every survivor is believed.
Every identity is honored.
Healing is a journey open to you.
- Sun 02 Apr02SunAprYoga By Believing/Norristown
- Mon 03 Apr03MonAprSAAM Kick-Off Press Conference/Norristown
- Mon 03 Apr03MonAprTeal Light Viewing and Vigil/Norristown
- Mon 03 Apr03MonAprSexual Assault Counseling / Advocate Training for New Volunteers/Zoom
- Tue 04 Apr04TueAprConsent for Kids: Gladwyne Library/Gladwyne
- Wed 05 Apr05WedAprConsent for Kids: William Jeanes Memorial Library/Lafayette Hill
- Sat 15 Apr15SatAprYoga By Believing/YogaSix Collegeville
- Sat 22 Apr22SatAprBarre By Believing/Blue Bell
- Apr 25, 6:00 PM – 7:30 PMOnline Eventremembering those who lost their lives to violence and honoring law enforcement officers killed in the line of duty / Recordando a aquellos que perdieron la vida a causa de la violencia y honrando a los agentes de la ley asesinados en el cumplimiento de su deber
- Wed 26 Apr26WedAprCreative Youth Voices/Hatboro
- Thu 27 Apr27ThuAprEmpower Hour: How to become a volunteer victim advocate Q&A/Zoom
- Fri 28 Apr28FriAprEmpower Hour: Crime Victim Rights/ZoomApr 28, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PMZoomVictims of crime have rights. There are standards of service in place to make sure that victims of crime are treated with dignity and respect regardless of your gender, age, marital status, race, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, disability or religion. Join us to learn!
- Sat 29 Apr29SatAprEmpower-palooza!/George Washington Carver Center
- Wed 24 May24WedMayPlanting with Purpose/Eisenhower School
bottom of page